This is a very valuable resource! This is not an article, however this will be a resource that will continue to provide me with ideas for advancing my classroom in the direction of technology integration. This blog can be followed on a program such as Google Reader to update my personal expansion of incorporating technology into various aspects of the classroom.
DE Tools of the Trade
http://www.detools.ca/
Goldsmith, John. DE Tools of the Trade. N.p., n.d. Web. 1 Feb. 2011. <http://www.detools.ca/>.
This is very similar to freetech4teachers.com, but from what I saw, lists a LOT of tools that I've never even heard of! It's so crazy that there are so many out there. I hope you do follow this blog and tell others about it, too.
ReplyDeleteI like how the blog updates daily with new web 2.0 tools. This will provide you with so many new resources. I think I will follow this blog because it has such a wide variety of tools.
ReplyDelete